No announcement yet.

To All Of You From All Of Me...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Of You From All Of Me...........

Ladies, gentlemen, anglers and fly dressers I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. May you all eat and drink well and have a wonderful time with friends and family. May 2015 bring you all an excellent season with fish large and plenty.

All the very best to you all,
    Geoff
    www.silversalmon.co.uk

Thank you laffingravy and may your Christmas also be an enjoyable one. As for 2015 fishing, I personally would be happy if it improved to be just some fish of average size!!. However as my glass is always half full, 2015 will be the season to remember.

Comment

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
      Tight Lines 2015
      Cheers
      Aled

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year every body from the Yorkshire Dales.

Hoping for a better 2015 and tight lines

Comment

To you all,including TT ( ! ),
          Cyfarchion y Tymor a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda am 2015.Or to the mono linguists Season"s Greetings & a Happy New Year for 2015 !
          Hwyl Dyfed

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes for the new year and new season!

Big Dai, well done on Kilimanjaro!

Best,

Dai.

Comment

Merry Christmas, one and all!:>

Comment

Merry Christmas and a happy New year to you all hope everyone has had all the gear you been asking santa for. And looking toward the new season ahead let it be the best season ever and look forward to all the great posts again next season|\
                theres no room at the inn... our country is full

Comment

Working...
                X